We are currently closed.
Out of Hours Service
If you require medical attention outside normal surgery hours please telephone the NHS helpline on 111.
If you are assessed as requiring a home visit, you will be visited by a fully qualified doctor. Remember this is meant for situations that cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
NHS Walk-in Centres are available at the following venues (please telephone before attending to confirm opening hours):
- Warren Farm Urgent Care Centre, Warren Farm Road, Kingstanding, Birmingham B44 0PU. Telephone 0121 465 5600
- Samuel Johnson Community Hospital Minor Injuries Unit, Trent Valley Road, Lichfield, WS13 6EF. Telephone 01283 566 333
- Walsall Urgent Care Centre, Saddlers Centre, Bridgeman Street, Walsall, WS1 1YT. Telephone 01922 656 391
- Boots Walk-In Centre, Lower Ground Floor, Boots the Chemist, Birmingham city centre (opposite Marks & Spencer). Telephone 0121 255 4500
- Erdington Health & Wellbeing Centre, 196 High Street, Erdington, B23 6SJ. Telephone 0121 686 8010
Call 999 in an emergency. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.